How it works: This feature works like Fixed Call Forwarding (above) but only forwards incoming calls when you’re on your line and the phone is busy.
To activate Call Forwarding Busy Line:
1. Lift your handset and listen for dial tone.
2. Dial * 9 0, listen for three beeps, and another dial tone.
3. Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
4. Press # , (or wait 4 seconds), then listen for three beeps and hang up.
To turn off Call Forwarding Busy Line:
1. Dial * 9 1, listen for three beeps, and hang up.