How it works: You can forward your calls when your number does not answer within a specified period of time or number of rings.
To activate Call Forwarding Don’t Answer:
1. Lift your handset and listen for dial tone.
2. Dial * 9 2, listen for three beeps, and another dial tone.
3. Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
4. Press # (or wait 4 seconds), then listen for three beeps and hang up.
To turn off Call Forwarding Don’t Answer:
1. Dial * 9 3, listen for three beeps, and hang up.