How it works: All incoming calls are directed towards (forwarded to) a specified number. Each time a call is forwarded, your phone will make one short ring. Your phone can still be used to make outgoing calls.
To activate Call Forwarding:
1. Lift your handset and listen for dial tone.
2. Dial * 7 2 (on a rotary dial, dial 1172)
3. Listen for dial tone.
4. Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
5. Press #, (or wait 4 seconds) listen for three beeps.
6. Hang up.
To turn off Call Forwarding:
1. Dial * 7 3, hang up after three beeps.