How it works: You can redial a busy number. Your call will automatically be redialed up to 30 minutes. It will ring you back with a short-short-long ring when the line is free, connecting you to the call. You can make other outgoing calls during this time.
To activate Continuous Redial:
1. Hang up, then lift the handset and press * 6 6.
2. Listen for three beeps, or an announcement telling you that the number is busy.
3. If the line is not busy, listen for ringing.
4. Your call will be automatically made when you pick up the handset.
To deactivate Continuous Redial:
1. Press * 8 6, and listen for tone or announcement.