How it works: You can automatically dial your last caller. If the line is busy, this feature will continue to call the number and ring you back when the line is free.
To activate Last Call Return:
1. After the call, press * 6 9.
2. Listen for an announcement.
3. If you wish to return the call, press 1, if you do not wish to return the call, hang up.
4. If the line is busy, the number will ring back with a short-long-short ring.
To deactivate Last Call Return:
1. Lift the handset and dial * 8 9.
2. Listen for a confirmation tone then hang up.