How it works: You can activate and deactivate your assigned Call Forwarding features from a remote location.
To activate Remote Access Call Forwarding:
1. From a remote location, dial a seven or ten digit number supplied by EOT.
2. Listen for recall dial tone or for instructions to enter the directory number of your base station (your base station is the number where the calls are being forwarded from)
3. Dial your base station’s number.
4. Listen for recall dial tone or for instructions to enter your personal Identification Number (PIN), then enter that number
5. If your home and PIN number match, you will hear a confirmation tone followed by dial tone.
6. Dial * 7 2, and enter the number where you want your calls forwarded.
7. You may hear a confirmation tone, or stay on the line if someone answers to advise them your calls are being forwarded.